Friday, May 16, 2008

Graduation

The graduates throw their mortarboards
Man, I am uber-emo about graduation. I had to sit in the nose-bleeds from being so late. Never drove before! Got to see all the guys as they walked, but only saw a few afterwards. It took me forever to get down to the ground, and by then, many had left. I saw quite a few, though, including Pounders (although not nearly as long as I would have liked) and Haynes and Sumler and KC and Hess and and Bo and RV and Kimmel and Jar and Myers...I also spent quite a bit of time unloading my emo-ness on Preston's family....but somehow I missed Maulden and Spradlin and Jor-Dog and Steve-o and Winkie and Gouch and Carlito and Roger and Slim Jim and even Bob for crying out loud...lots more I missed, and I may never see them again...MEZSH.

No comments: